International Offshore Patrol Vessels 2014
International Offshore Patrol Vessels, 30 September to 2 October Dublin, Ireland will examine cost-effective solutions for offshore asset protection & enhanced maritime security.
The IQPC International Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPV) conference, now in its ninth year, provides the opportunity to meet face-to-face with military and industry stakeholders from the Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Offshore Asset Protection and Enhanced Maritime Security
The annual event attracts senior navy and coast guard chiefs from around the world to discuss the challenges of maritime policing including piracy, smuggling, search and rescue, pollution monitoring, fisheries protection and EEZ patrol.
The 2014 OPV event is being held in Dublin in association with the Irish Defence Forces (IDF), represented by the Flag Officer Commanding Commodore Hugh Tully of the Irish Naval Service and Rear Admiral Mark Mellet, Deputy Chief of Staff, IDF.
Through assessing platforms and auxiliary technologies, military delegates benefit from a clear understanding of the best path to balancing capability and affordability in choosing platform or a piece of technology that delivers optimum mission effectiveness tailored to their own unique needs.
The RIB & HSC Directory is pleased to be a media partner and supporter of International Offshore Patrol Vessels 2014
2014 Offshore Patrol Vessels conference will offer attendees the opportunity to:
Network with over 100 international patrol vessel builders and end-users – the largest and most diverse global gathering of the community in the world.
Engage with our most prestigious speaker panel to date, 90% of whom have never presented at this event before.
Discuss lessons learnt from a vast array of mission sets, ranging from law enforcement to environmental protection operations.
Understand the future requirements of emerging and mature naval forces.
Benefit from detailed discussions of platform and systems modernisation plans from every continent.
Explore the latest technological developments in modularity, systems arrangement, propulsion and ship-based aerial and underwater platform.
OPV speaker line-up includes:
- Rear Admiral Djakaridja Konaté, Chief of Navy Staff, Navy of Cote d'Ivoire
- Rear Admiral SS Ranasinghe, Commander, Western Naval Area & Volunteer Naval Force, Sri Lankan Navy
- Rear Admiral Michel Hofman, Naval Component Commander, Belgian Naval Component
- Rear Admiral Ather Mukhtar, Director General, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency
- Commodore Keith Blount RN, Deputy Commander, Combined Maritime Forces & United Kingdom Maritime Component Commander, CMF
- Captain Mika Martikainen, Chief of Operations, Finnish Navy
- Commander Paris Kanoutos, Director of Education and Training, NATO Maritime Interdiction
- Commander Simon Rooke, Royal New Zealand Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Mallia, Commander of the Maritime Squadron, Armed Forces of Malta
- Lieutenant Colonel Sid-Ahmed Hachemane, Representative of Major General Malek Necib, Algerian National Navy
- Lieutenant Commander Kristian Daugaard, Commanding Officer, HDMS Knud Rasmussen, Royal Danish Navy
- Michel Aymeric, Secretary General for the Sea, Office of the French Prime Minister
- Chris Reynolds, Director, Irish Coast Guard
OPV attendees include:
Armed Forces of the Sultanate of Oman
Qatar Emiri Navy
Royal Australian Navy
Australian Defence Staff
Irish Coast Guard Headquarters
Irish Coast Guard
European Union Naval Force (EU NAVFOR)
European Union Military Staff
Royal New Zealand Navy
Royal Danish Navy
Irish Naval Service
Navy of Côte d’Ivoire
Belgian Naval Component Command
Combined Maritime Forces NATO
Armed Forces of Malta
Office of the French Prime Minister
Sri Lankan Navy
US Coast Guard Europe
All images are copyright © Shock Mitigation Directory 2018 unless otherwise stated.
This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.
In April 2018 we organised the NEXT GENERATION Marine…
Hybrid technology is being utilised by many transport sectors around…